What is ISO 31000?
ISO 31000 provides principles, a framework and a process for managing risk. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size, activity or sector. Achieving ISO 31000 signifies commitment on managing risks in every part of organizations process and business. It will protect your business from internal and external threats and enhance your organizations reputation and give a competitive advantage when bidding. It will enable to analyze the risks and opportunities across all business process on every level of management.
Benefits of ISO 31000
- Efficiency: Improve operational efficiency and governance
- Confidence: Increase stakeholder confidence in your risk management techniques
- Operational Controls: Strengthen operational controls of mandatory and voluntary reporting system.
- Crisis Management: Improve your business performance, crisis management and organisational resilience
- Change Management: Respond to change effectively and protect your business as you grow;
Our expert consultants as per industry background can provide you with all guidance and advice you need to implement and get certified to ISO 31000. We provide training to your employees to understand the requirement and get acquainted with the standard. We also conduct GAP analysis which will help you understand and are the parts that are lagging in order to implement. Our consultant will assist you throughout the documentation period and help in improving the PDCA culture in your organization. Post certification audit we also help you with the root cause analysis and taking corrective action for any raised nonconformities.