What is ISO 27001:2022 – Information Security Management System (ISMS)?
The Standard provides the framework for an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS)and apply for any organization deals information security processes. ISMS provides companies of any size and from all sectors of activity with guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system. Conformity with ISO/IEC 27001 means that an organization or business has put in place a system to manage risks related to the security of data owned or handled by the company, and that this system respects all the best practices and principles enshrined in this International Standard.
Benefits of ISO 27001:2022
- Compliance:ISO 27001 will helping to fulfil legal obligations and comply with regulations (e.g. NRB IT policy and guidelines) of an organization.
- Confidentiality:Implementation of the standard helps in maintaining confidential information, robust security policies and access management, only allowing for the secure exchange of information to others stakeholders.
- Risk management:The Standard manages and minimises risk exposure, providing customers and stakeholders with confidence in how the organization manage data security risk.
- Customer confidence:To focus enhance customer confidence and satisfaction for client retention.
- Culture of security:To employees and stakeholders, building a culture of security.
- All-round-protection:To awareness of security obligations and improved security practices and helps to protect company, assets and stakeholders.
- Reduce Cyber risks
Our expert consultants as per industry background can provide you with all guidance and advice you need to implement and get certified to ISO 27001. We provide training to your employees to understand the requirement and get acquainted with the standard. We also conduct GAP analysis which will help you understand and are the parts that are lagging in order to implement. Our consultant will assist you throughout the documentation period and help in improving the PDCA culture in your organization. Post certification audit we also help you with the root cause analysis and taking corrective action for any raised nonconformities.